slotdragster.com Forum Index slotdragster.com
European slot drag racing forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Winternats 2008 dates??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    slotdragster.com Forum Index -> Winternationals info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fred

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Winternats 2008 dates?? Reply with quote

Hi everybody

I am getting my holliday plans for 2008 together, are the dates for 2008 Winternats known yet?
Could be 1/2-11

Thanks
Fred
Kescha
Forums-Guru - keine Zeit mehr zum Fahren

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fred,

the confirmation on whether we will be back at the expo in 08 will take a bit (maybe Jan/Feb?), but the dates for the expo are 31.10. - 2.11.2008 - so itīs back to 3 days as expected.

Cheers,
Kescha
fred

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well noted, thank you very much Sir

Fred
Steve D
Occasion-Gp.7-Einsteiger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: WinterNats 08 Reply with quote

Are you thinking of changing location then Kescha or is it that you have to wait till then for confirmation of participation?

Steve D

Steve D
Kescha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

all of us would love to keep the Winternationals an annual affair at the Friedrichshafen model expo as I doubt you could find such a great setting with so many spectators anywhere else, but we fully depend on the expo staff to invite us back.
They are very happy with us so far, but as we donīt pay for our space there, we are always (a bit) in danger to be replaced by some booths that pay to sell their products.

We have been one of the bigger crowd favorites, so far, though, so I hope to be back in 2008, 2009, etc.

The European Championships, on the other hand, will definetly change location every time, starting with Malta next May and then most likely going to France.
If the Winternats donīt get kicked out of the expo program in 2008, the next EC after Malta will probably be in 2010 - but weīll see.

Hope that clears that up - and btw, where was the British contingent last week? We need you to keep the French from beating up on us like Napoleon - no Waterloo without the Brits!
Fred is on the comeback trail, you know.

Cheers,
Kescha
Steve D
Occasion-Gp.7-Einsteiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Winter Nats Reply with quote

Hi Kescha, I would have loved to been there. Unfortunately none of my British slot drag mates were interested/could afford the trip and I wasn't keen on making the trip on my own. Hopefully I will be able to do Malta and/or the Winter Nats next year. I hope you had a good time, reading the report it seems competition was fierce!!!

Keep up the good work.

Steve D

Steve D
Marek
Sonic-Zahnrad-Vernichter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has the race been confirmed? It would be nice to know as soon as possible so I can deside to come or not.
Kescha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrreat news - the Winternats at the Model expo in Friedrichshafen are now confirmed!!!

Dates:
31.10. - 2.11.2008

I will soon post more details, but we should be back at the same spot as before.

I need to make room reservations early (cancellation is free until a month or so before the race), so please let me know if and when you want to come within the next couple of months or so.

Looking forward to see you there,
Kescha
Marek
Sonic-Zahnrad-Vernichter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Kescha!

I donīt know can I come there but weīll see that at september. Hopefuly I get money to come!
slotmedic
Top-Gun-Zick-Zack-Fahrer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Malta team Winter nationals Reply with quote

Hello Kesch,

Keith Grech , Mark and my self will possibly make the trip to Winternationals next Octber. I will let you know detailes in due course.

Regards
Charles . Wink
Steve D
Occasion-Gp.7-Einsteiger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: We'll be there Reply with quote

All things being well, Matt and I will be there.

Steve D
fred

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I'll certainly be there with the wife from Thurday on, possibly 1 or 2 french beginers with me as well.

Cheers
Fred
Marek
Sonic-Zahnrad-Vernichter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks that I wonīt be able to come! But if I get some extra money Iīll be there.
Steve D
Occasion-Gp.7-Einsteiger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Winter Nats 2008 Reply with quote

Any more news yet Kescha? I guess a flyer/poster is being prepared along with an event T shirt?

Regards

Steve D
Kescha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

I am working on the poster artwork, sponsorship, poster etc., but it might take a few more weeks before I have everything finished.

Looking forward to see everybody and hopefully meet some new people,
Iīll keep everyone updated here and on the website,

cheers,
Kescha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    slotdragster.com Forum Index -> Winternationals info All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: