slotdragster.com Forum Index slotdragster.com
European slot drag racing forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Winternationals 2007 entrance fee and time table

Post new topic   Reply to topic    slotdragster.com Forum Index -> Winternationals info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kescha
Forums-Guru - keine Zeit mehr zum Fahren

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Winternationals 2007 entrance fee and time table Reply with quote

Hello fellow racers,

important info for all Winternationals 2007 participants:

- Entry fee: €15.00 per racer for all cars and classes combined; includes 4-day pass to the Model Expo Bodensee; To get your pass, please e-mail or PM me your name and address - the passes will be mailed to you before the race (very important!).

Parking is free for all participants with an Expo pass at gate A at the back of the Expo halls.

If there are any problems, you can call me (Kescha) or Alex at:
0043-6648736535 or 0043-6641614633 and we´ll meet you at Gate A.

For our German, Swiss and Austrian racers:
Wichtige Info zu den Winternationals Friedrichshafen 2007:

- Startgeld (inkl. Teilnehmerausweis/Eintritt zur Modellbau-Messe für 3 Tage): €15,00 pauschal für alle Fahrzeuge und Klassen; Die Ausweise werden an Tor A hinterlegt - bitte mailt mir Eure Namen und Adressen, wir schicken Euch dann die Ausweise zu.
Mit dem Auto bitte direkt zu Tor A fahren und mit dem Teilnehmerausweis hinter den Messehallen GRATIS parken.

Falls es Probleme gibt, ruft uns (Kescha oder Alex) bitte am Handy an, wenn Ihr da seid: 0043-6648736535 oder 0043-6641614633
Wir treffen Euch dann an Tor A.

- time table (subject to change):
Thursday/Donnerstag: 09:00 - 18:00 Test and Tune
Friday/Freitag: 09:00 - 13:00: Test and Tune; 14:00 - 18:00 VW Bracket race
Saturday/Samstag: 09:00 - 18:00: Registration and Qualifying, Public Race and Parma Stock Eliminations
Sunday/Sonntag: 09:00 - 17:00: Final Eliminations

Thanks/Vielen Dank,

Kescha, Alex, Jürg & Sil

Last edited by Kescha on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
slotmedic
Top-Gun-Zick-Zack-Fahrer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Winternationals Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

some time ago we have made suggestions about the new European Slot Drag Racing Union, I sincerly wish that we shall find the time to discusse this matter further.

I suggest that those people interested to take part in the discustion shall be prepered for this meeting . I know that Kescha , Fred and Osku have put up their ideas on the forum already.

Kescha , what would it be the best day and time to hold this meeting ?

Regards
Charles Pace

slotmedic
Kescha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Charles,

I would say we can discuss this on one or both of the evenings - my plan is to go eat together on Friday and Saturday after the Expo closes (18:00) - I´ll have some adresses for local Restaurants and such ready and we can then decide together where we go (Pizza, Subway, the hotel/Gasthof you are staying at...)

Don´t think there´s any need for a formal meeting since all racers will be there, anyway.
Also, some things may be also discussed on Friday during our test and tune session - I´ll be available for both on and off track discussions.

Regards,
Kescha
slotmedic
Top-Gun-Zick-Zack-Fahrer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Meeting Reply with quote

OK Kescha,
that sounds fine for us, thanks for your support

Regards
Charles

Slotmedic
Kescha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: Just bring your list(s) with ideas and suggestions, I´ll have mine there, too.

Regards,
Kescha
Chadly
Sonic-Zahnrad-Vernichter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Be well and prosper!!! Reply with quote

My sincere wishes for all racers in the 2007 European Winter Nats.
I hope to be there one year.........when finances allow (could be sooner or later, you never know).
Wink

P.S. visit www.freewebs.com/ansdra, a free to all information page, on ideas and what we run in Oz.

Chad Raven
Slotcars are for going fast
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dragaddict
Gp.7-Magnet-Zerbrösler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Pictures Reply with quote

Hi Chadly, can you upload some pictures of the cars and track on your webpage, it would be interesting, are there any Maltese guys that race drag slotcars, I'm asking because there are a lot of Maltese at you country, Vince ( Dragaddict ) Smile
slotmedic
Top-Gun-Zick-Zack-Fahrer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Invitation Reply with quote

Hello Chadly, ESDU shall be hosting the 1 st european slot drag competition in Malta next May , that would be a great start for you as regards international event . Never the less you can find a cheap flight by Ryan Air, or some thing similar. Accomodation is quite cheap and if you don't mind you can share an appartment with fellow racers for only Pds 32 / night.

Think about it , I'm sure you shall have an unforgetable weekend in Malta. You can view our track on http://members.lycos.co.uk/prosprayr2k/

Regards
Charles Pace
slotmedic Rolling Eyes
Chadly
Sonic-Zahnrad-Vernichter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: website updates Reply with quote

Hi guys, the website has been updated by Dave (monarodoorslammer) so, hopefully, the pics are all up there. If you have a nice fast connection maybe you could check out the short video footage too!
We will be having a G20/70g race next week so there will be a report and disection of the event soon.

The 08' champs are a bit soon for me. I am going to the 08' Australian circuit nats in Melbourne, Easter, so i'll be saving my money for that. The 09' event tickles my fancy though!!!!!!
Slotcars are for going fast
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    slotdragster.com Forum Index -> Winternationals info All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: